Menu
Close
Meet the Team

Deborah Sobel, Director of Development

I am thrilled to be Director of Development at North London, with responsibility for fundraising and alumnae relations. Until December 2014 I was part of the Development team at the Royal Opera House; I have also raised funds at the Donmar Warehouse and the National Theatre, after starting my career as a graduate trainee at Mars. I very much look forward to meeting more parents, ONLs and members of the North London community over the coming months and years.

Abigail Graham, Development Manager

Since joining the Development team in April 2017, I have enjoyed meeting some of the many parents, ONLs and members of the North London community who are so generous to the School. After reading Classics at Oxford, I first worked as a classical musician, and I have since raised funds for a variety of organisations in the educational, arts and charity sectors, including Trinity Laban Conservatoire and the Monteverdi Choir and Orchestras.

Poorvi Smith (née Patel, ONL 1991), Alumnae & Development Officer

Poorvi has worked in the Alumnae Office for several years, and previously worked in the advertising and marketing industry. She returned to NLCS for her 20 year reunion and quickly fell back in love with the School - so much so that she began working here the following year. 

Whilst Poorvi secretly still harbours a dream to become Prime Minister, her role in the Alumnae Office keeps her busy. She particularly enjoys running the Career Networking Service and never ceases to be amazed at the incredible careers that NLCS girls go on to do.

Carolina Jayson (née Zubcov, ONL 1991), Alumnae & Development Officer

I am so delighted to be back at NLCS after all these years, having joined the team here in November 2015. I have such great memories of the School and remain close to many of my classmates, which partly inspired my wanting to be active within the ONL community. My background is in building and managing Sales and Customer Services departments in the telecoms industry.

I am stunned by all the improvements since I was a student here, and would recommend that all ONLs come and have a look for themselves at all the wonderful changes.

Tap here for SUB-MENU content